Barcelona Stag Do Tips For Planning Your Party
Barcelona has become one of the world’s leading party destinations because of its rich adult entertainment scene. Filled with beautiful women, great alcohol, and some of the world’s best bars and clubs, the city has attracted thousands to come out for their parties.
But planning your stag party Barcelona is something that takes time and careful consideration. If you want to get the most out of your bash, you should be aware of all the different attractions the city has to offer.
Our comprehensive guide and stag do tips below will give you insight into the different aspects of the city so that you can make sure your party is one for the ages with our Barcelona stag do tips.
Consider the following Barcelona nightlife tips and information carefully before you make your plans, and you’ll have the stag do you’ve always dreamed of!
Don’t Miss Out on Daytime Fun
Those who come here usually think of the great clubs and bars they can go to—and for good reason. The city has earned its title as being one of the hottest places in Europe.
But if you only consider these things before planning your party, you’ll probably end up a bit disappointed.
Case in point: there’s more to Barcelona nightlife than you can imagine.
And you’re going to need to find something to do during the day while waiting for your stag do.
Chances are, you’re not just flying into Barcelona for one night. You’re probably staying at least two to three days and come here for stag weekend Barcelona, and if that’s the case, you’re going to need to find something to do.
I mean, unless you really just want to wander around the city aimlessly or stay in your hotel room all day.
The good news is that there’s plenty that you can do both in the daytime and at night that’s why keep reading these stag do tips! Even better, there are many attractions in Barcelona you can enjoy for free or on your budget, so you don’t have to worry about spending all your hard-earned money.
Below, we’ve provided a list of some daytime attractions that you and your friends can enjoy while waiting for your nighttime party. But first, keep the following Barcelona stag do tips in mind:
- Choose the right season: If you’re going to be staying here for any period of time, make sure that you choose a season that is comfortable for you. The city’s climate is pretty stable and mild throughout the year, but temperatures can get down to 13°C (around 55°F) in colder months, with warmer months peaking at about 30°C (86°F). The weather is typically the best between May and July, and this is when many come to visit Barcelona. If you want to be part of a bustling international crowd, consider coming to the city during these months. Because the city doesn’t get too cold, however, you can also enjoy less-crowded venues if you come during the winter months. With weather that’s still quite pleasant on average, you can enjoy a great stag party year round. Just be sure to choose a month that works for you.
- Know the interests of your party—If you’re hitting up this city for your stag do, it’s probably the case that you’re coming with some of your closest friends. Make sure that you are all aware of the things to do in Barcelona, some of the options available and that you are all on the same page. Because of the wide variety of activities available, you’re sure to find something that’s enjoyable for everyone.
- Don’t get too tired before your party—this is a great cultural city that has a lot to offer—just make sure that you don’t get yourself burnt out before attending your late-night party, the adult entertainment in Barcelona has much to offer. You want your stag do to be one for the ages, and it just wouldn’t do if you were too tired to go. Would it?
With these stag do tips Barcelona in mind, consider the following popular daytime activities:
1. A Las Ramblas Tour—Las Ramblas is a popular shopping street between two districts in the old town (the Gothic Quarter and El Raval) that has a lot to offer for international tourists. Located in the center of the city, Las Ramblas is constantly filled with tourists and locals alike who are out to see some of the hottest shops. While you’re out, you’re almost sure to find something that suits your fancy, but even if you don’t, you should find a nice selection of bars that you could check out later, that’s why is one of our stag do tips. The best part of all is, walking through Las Ramblas is free—unless you decide to buy something, of course. Constantly packed with tourists, Las Ramblas captures some of the unique culture particular to Barcelona and provides a one-of-a-kind experience. The Gothic Quarter and El Raval it was considered in the past the red light district Barcelona.
2. Guell Park—Guell Park is one of the city’s most unique attractions. Designed by Antoni Gaudi, the park boasts engaging mosaics and gingerbread-like houses that amaze guests of all ages. Guided tours of the park are available for a small fee. These tours are well worth it, as they give you a glimpse into an almost “Alice-in-Wonderland-like” view of one of Barcelona’s most popular attractions. The park, which took over fifteen years to design, is unlike any other in the world. If you’re looking to make your trip to Barcelona something special, consider adding a park tour to your bucket list.
3. Sagrada Familia—130 years of construction have helped the Sagrada Familia become one the world’s tallest churches. Well, at least it will be once it’s completed in a few years. This old basilica is one of the most popular in the world and just might be the city’s most famous tourist attraction. If you’re looking what to do to get a taste of the city cultural heritage, the Sagrada Familia should be at the top of your list. Experience the rich history of the city and see how it continues into the present day and into the future with a trip to Sagrada Familia. This wonderfully-constructed building is sure to amaze all who visit. Great for groups, this church is perfect for large stag party members to go and visit before engaging in their nighttime parties.
4. Mercat de la Boqueria—The one of the oldest market in Barcelona, Mercat de la Boqueria gives you a taste of the local culture—quite literally. With over three hundred stalls, this traditional market area gives tourists a feel of Barcelona’s ancient history. Consider coming out with your friends before your party and seeing what all it has to offer. With so many stalls and vendors, the possibilities are nearly endless.
5. Go to the beach—One good day activity if you are visiting the city in the summer is going to the beach. You can visit one of the urban beaches or go outside of the city where you ca find places with less people. The good thing about this activity is that you save some money, what you can use for your night activity. Going to one of the nightlife spots in this city can cost you much if you chose a fancy place for your party. So take our stag do tip and visit one of the best beaches in Barcelona to spend your day and relax, to be prepared for the night and party.
Barcelona’s Thriving Nightlife: Where to Hold Your Party
Now to the part you’ve probably all been waiting for. If you’re looking to hold your bachelor party Barcelona, you’re probably most interested in the city’s thriving nightlife scene.
And for good reason.
This city boats some of the most beautiful women and the best venues in the business, and you’re sure to have a party that you’ll never forget.
But with so many options, how can you be sure which one is right for you? How can you be sure that you’re making the right decision in planning your party?
Check out our Barcelona stag do tips. The answer isn’t quite so simple. The great selection of venues here means that there are many options available where to party in Barcelona, so it’s up to your own personal preferences which one is best for you.
You can choose one of the bars, where you can go out and spend your time with your friends, than later in the night you can visit one of the adult entertainment clubs where the groom can have a strip dance. If you come to this city for more than two or three days you don’t have to worry. Here you can find a big amount of places to visit in daytime and also in the night. This city has a big variety of venues you can choose one of the best clubs in Barcelona or go to bars to have some drinks and have some tasty tapas, I can guarantee to you that you won’t get bored even if your staying is for a month.
Below, we’ve compiled some of the hottest adult clubs to help you narrow down your choices. But first, consider the following Barcelona stag do tips when planning your party.
- Location Matters—Depending on what you’re looking to get out of your party, the location matters—usually because of the price. The city features a fine selection of gentlemen’s clubs that allow you to get up close and personal with the women of your choosing—that is, if you’re willing to pay a little extra.
- Stay Safe—Whether you’re looking to make sure that your mate enjoys his last night of freedom or looking for a little action yourself, remember to engage in safe sexual practices. While it’s true that some girls may forego protection for the right price, remember that this is never a wise decision.
- Don’t Be Guilty—You’re in Barcelona! It’s time to have the time of your life. That means—don’t worry about your fiancé. You’ll be married the next day. Forever can start tomorrow. But for now, you’re going to live it up your last day so that you can have an experience that you will never forget in a gentlemen’s club.
So don’t disappoint your friends. If they’ve brought you to Barcelona for your party, there’s a good reason. And it’s not just good alcohol.
It’s because most beautiful workers are willing to please and can give you one last chance to hook up with an exotic woman before being tied down for the rest of your life. Make sure to take the chance before it’s too late—you just might regret not doing so later.
So with these Barcelona stag do tips in mind, and without further ado, we bring you the five best clubs to have a party!
- Bacarra Club Barcelona — Bacarra is the strip club Barcelona that has received a lot of fanfare for its beautiful women and spacious design. Made to optimize your own comfort, this venue showcases a nice selection of beautiful adult workers for you and your party’s pleasure. Choose from strip shows to lap dance Barcelona to maybe even more with some of the hottest women in Europe. The ladies here are sure to please and make your party one to remember. Never have a dull moment by selecting has your party destination. With reasonable prices and late-open hours, you can party into the night for an experience you’ll never forget and this is the reason it is included in my tips for stag do in Barcelona.
- Beach Club Barcelona — Like Bacarra, Beach Club features some of the hottest ladies in the business and it is considered one of the best. This luxury adult club adds a little class to your party. Filled with talented, exotic women who want to make your wildest fantasies come true, Beach Club is sure to make your party experience one that you’ll always remember. If you’re hoping to make your engaged mate lose his inhibitions for an evening of fun, Beach Club is the venue to go to! With great women and alcohol at tempting prices, he’s sure to give in for a very wild night, that’s why you can find it in my Barcelona stag do tips.
- Darling Club Barcelona — This strip club is one of Barcelona’s most popular destinations. If you’re looking for the ultimate stag do, consider adding this club to your list of potential venues. The exotic dancers here are sure to capture your eye—and probably even more—with their shows, performances, and pole dance Barcelona. Every man’s fantasy, Darling puts an exclamation mark on the end of your single life. After your night at Darling Club, you’ll always remember your first taste of Barcelona’s world-class nightlife.
- Bagdad Club Barcelona — Another club, Bagdad is sure to fulfill your wildest party fantasies. With enough women to go around for you and your mates, this is the perfect place to hold your party. Come out to see some of Europe’s leading beauties and take advantage of VIP table packages that will up your party game. With free transportation available, Bagdad Club should be at the top of any list of the hottest venues that is why also in my Barcelona stag do tips. If you’re serious about having a good time, this action-packed joint is the place for your party.
- Blue Night Barcelona — Another favorite, Blue Night has everything you need for the party of your dreams. With beautiful and sexy women, great alcohol, and even better prices, you can be sure to enjoy an evening that you will never forget. If you’re looking to get the most out of your nighttime fun, consider hitting up this venue to enjoy the erotic shows, table dance Barcelona, pole dance to have some wild experience with the girls.
The Bottom Line
As you plan your party, be sure to make both daytime and nighttime plans using our Barcelona stag do tips. Though your time spent with these sexy beauties is sure to top your list, don’t forget to plan for some amazing daytime attractions. Follow our list and tips above to make the most out of your experience.