Top 10 Must See Attractions in Barcelona
We here at Strip Club Barcelona are experts in the nightlife of the city but we thought that you would find useful a list of the day activities or attractions you could do. Our city is the home to a large number of tourist attractions. In fact, Barcelona attractions have got something for everyone. Therefore, making plans to visit this beautiful city can be considered as one of the best decisions that you can take to spend your next vacation. Here is a list of 10 attractions that you must see, while you are spending time at Barcelona. Your stay in the city will not be complete without visiting at least few of these attractions.
- Sagrada Familia – Sagrada Familia is a fabulous church that you will be able to find in Barcelona. It is one of the most popular sightseeing the city has produced. The unique construction of the church has contributed a lot towards the above mentioned fact. It has been identified that over 5 million people visit Sagrada Familia per year. No other attraction in Barcelona attracts this much of visitors for a year.
- Casa Milà – Barcelona is the home to a large number of modernist buildings as well. Most of them have become amazing Barcelona attraction has given life to. If you are a fan of modern architecture, you can go to Casa Milà during your stay and experience the best of modern architecture. You will be able to learn a lot about modern architecture while you are spending time in here. You will also be amazed by the wonders of modern architecture while spending your time in here.
- Park Güell – Park Güell has been declared as a world heritage site by UNESCO. This park is located on a Carmel hill, so you will need to take an uphill walk for about 900m. The effort you spend to get to the top can deliver a rewarding experience along with natural beauty. Among the places we recommend to you also you can visit partiesta.com to find more Barcelona attractions that provide you with the opportunity to experience the best of natural beauty and of course is a need to visit Park Guell to understand why it has received a lot of attention.
- La Rambla – La Rambla isa street that would make you feel like you are enjoying the best of Barcelona. It is not another street and it should definitely come into the list of top Barcelona sightseeings. That’s because you can shop till you drop while you are walking from one corner of La Rambla to another corner. It has become a paradise for shoppers as well.
- Camp Nou – Camp Nou can be considered as the home to the Barcelona football team and you will be able to enjoy an exciting match in here. If you are a football fan, you must add this to your list of Barcelona attractions. You can also visit the Camp Nou museum to enhance your knowledge about football in Barcelona. While you are spending time in the museum, you will be able to gain a lot of information about the history of Barcelona football team.
- Beach – Barcelona has been blessed with a beautiful beach. You can walk to the beach on a hot sunny day and enjoy the perfect weather like never before. Most of the people who visit this city prefer to add the beach into their list of attractions in Barcelona. That’s because the beach is in a position to provide entertainment for all the family members. You can spend your entire day while you are at the beach and when the night comes you can go to one of the night clubs Barcelona which you can find right there on the beach in the “Port Olimpic”, and are well known in the nightlife of Barcelona, clubs like: Shôko, Opium, Catwalk, Pacha Barcelona.
- Font Màgica de Montjuïc – Font Màgica de Montjuïc is a magical fountain, which offers an exciting experience to the guests along with a beautiful show of light, water and music. You need to be aware of the show times before you visit here. Then you will be able to get the best possible experience out of time you spend.
- Mercat de la Boqueria – Mercat de la Boqueria is one of the best markets that you will be able to find in Barcelona. Hence you should add it to the Barcelona attractions list. You will be able to shop for a variety of items when you are spending time at the Mercat de la Boqueria. Therefore, it can be considered as another paradise available in this amazing city for the shoppers.
- L’Aquarium de Barcelona – L’Aquarium de Barcelona can be considered as a good place available for you to visit along with your kids. This is one of the most fascinating aquariums that can be found out there in the world as well. During your stay at L’Aquarium de Barcelona, you will be able to see many different types of fish. You will definitely be able to increase the knowledge that you have on fish while spending time in here.
- Port Of Barcelona – is the main port of Barcelona. It is open for the guests to walk in upon approval. Therefore, you can get a unique experience by visiting the port of Barcelona during your stay. However, you need to keep in mind that you will have to go through a somewhat lengthy process before you can get approval. If you are ready to go through that hassle, you can go ahead and visit the port.
Above mentioned are 10 of the most prominent Barcelona attractions. You can think about visiting any of them. After visiting these attractions, you will fall in love with Barcelona.